BECOME A MEMBER!
How To Register Your Snowmobile in NH
All snowmobiles and OHRVs must be registered in NH if they are operated off the owner’s property. A NH snowmobile registration is a privilege to ride on approved trails, please respect the landowners and stay on the trails. There are no additional trail-user fees required in NH. Registrations are available at these OHRV Registration Agents located throughout the state.
Get a $30 Discount on your Registrations by Joining a ClubTo register an OHRV or snowmobile the owner must:
- Be at least 18 years of age, present a valid driver’s license or accepted non-driver photo ID, and apply in person.
- Present a valid NH driver’s license or NH photo ID to qualify for resident rates.
- Provide previous NH OHRV registration OR the following vehicle information: year of manufacture, make, model, displacement, primary and secondary colors, and VIN. OHRVs are not titled in NH – no title, bill of sale or previous registration required.
- Registration decals shall be affixed to each side of the cowling or the outside of the windshield, clearly visible. Example
NH Snowmobile Registration FeesResident (club member) – $66 | cost breakdown
– Resident (non-club member) – $96
– Non-resident (club member) – $86
– Non-resident (non-club member) – $116
Additional fee information
NHSA Club Registration Discount
Join Sno-Streakers club where you ride and get a $30 discount on your NH snowmobile registration. Not only will you save money but you will directly support us and maintain the trail system. Important: To qualify for a club membership discount of $30 per sled, an NHSA Voucher must be presented to the Registration Agent.
Get The Discount
1) You need to join a club before registering your sled
- Go to the NHSA Club Membership page and select Sno-Streakers as your club and instantly get your voucher.
- Contact a club and request a membership, get a voucher. Stop by the Minuteman Plumbing and Heating showroom at 420 Daniel Webster Hwy (1 Mile north of the lights in Meredith headed toward Holderness) and we can fill one out for you while you wait. It would be a good idea to call ahead at 603-279-3323.
2) Get Your Voucher
- Once a member, log into the NHSA Club Membership website. Go to “Save/Print Voucher” on the left side of the page.
- If you contacted a club directly, ask them for a voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a voucher at a store or dealership?
While some stores might have a computer available to join a club and get the voucher, the majority will not.
Can I use my phone or mobile device?
Yes. You can join a club with a mobile device and use it to display your voucher immediately.
Can I join a club at a store? That’s how I used to do it.
If the store offers paper membership forms, you can join but you won’t be able to access the voucher immediately, as it needs to be processed by the club later on.
You can download the PDF version of this form below and mail it with your payment to:
P.O. Box 780
Meredith, N.H. 03253
The Trails Don’t Maintain Themselves
We meet the second Tuesday of every month from September-May. Joining our club helps us fund what we need to keep the trails and groomer running. Any monetary help is greatly appreciated. Lending a hand is appreciated even more. Swing by our meetings and donate some time on the weekends to help us help you have more fun on your snowmobile.